Year introduced: 2023
- Height: 41mm
- Width: 35mm
- Depth: 10.7mm
- Weight (Aluminum, GPS): 31.9g
- Weight (Aluminum, GPS + Cellular): 32.1g
- Weight (Stainless Steel): 42.3g
- Height: 45mm
- Width: 38mm
- Depth: 10.7mm
- Weight (Aluminum, GPS): 38.7g
- Weight (Aluminum, GPS + Cellular): 39.0g
- Weight (Stainless Steel): 51.5g
- 45mm or 41mm case size
- Aluminum or stainless steel
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- Side button
- Double tap gesture
- On-Device Siri^
- Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display
- Edge-to-edge display
- Ion-X front glass (Aluminum cases)
- Sapphire front crystal (Stainless steel cases)
- Up to 2000 nits maximum brightness
- 1 nit minimum brightness
- S9 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor
- 4-core Apple Neural Engine
- 64GB capacity
- Blood oxygen sensor and app1
- Electrical heart sensor and ECG app2
- Third-generation optical heart sensor
- High and low heart rate notifications2
- Irregular rhythm notifications3
- Sleep stages
- Temperature sensing4
- Compass with Waypoints and Backtrack
- Always-on altimeter
- High-g accelerometer
- High dynamic range gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
- Emergency SOS5
- International emergency calling6
- Crash Detection5
- Fall Detection5
Splash, Water and Dust:
- Water resistance 50m (swim proof)7
- Dust resistance IP6X10
Connectivity and Communication:
- L1 GPS, GNSS, Galileo, and BeiDou
- LTE and UMTS8
- Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
- Bluetooth 5.3
- Second-generation Ultra Wideband chip11
- Apple Pay
Power and Battery Life:
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours normal use9
- Up to 36 hours in Low Power Mode9
- USB-C magnetic fast charging cable
- Operational temperature: 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)
- Nonoperational storage temperature: 4°F to 113°F (-20° to 45°C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating Altitude: 0 feet to 10,000 feet (0 m to 3000 m)
In the Box
- Apple Watch Series 9
- Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charger to USB-C Cable (1 m)
The case materials and the band types would be based on your selection
New devices come with 12 months warranty.
Accidental damage voids all warranty. physical damage, liquid damage. etc. For example if the screen on the device is broken but is not charging or signal is low, the device will not be covered as this is physical damage to the device which could be caused by distress. Any physical damage voids all warranty.
Our warranty covers manufacturing faults, not self-inflicted damage or distress to the device.
Any repair carried out by a third party voids the warranty.
Delivery & Returns
We provide a next working day delivery service for all orders placed before 3pm for Ireland and Northern Ireland, and 2-3 days for UK delivery.
View delivery and returns page for full details.
Refunds: We have a 7 day refund policy where if the customer is unhappy with their device, they have 7 days from the purchase date to request a refund. If the device is an online order, we do not refund or cover postage costs.
Faulty devices must be returned within 14 days of purchase for direct exchange , After this time we reserve the right to repair the device.
Receipt of purchase MUST be provided when bringing a device back. We cannot be responsible for negligence.
We will either choose to repair the product in-house or replace as necessary outside of the 14 day exchange policy.
Your return will be given high priority, with most repairs and replacements being completed in approx 1-3 working days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.